Friday, February 26, 2010

Reasons to my ending in my previous post

As stated in my ending, I chose for the lady to come out of the door. There are some reasons why I feel that the lady would have came out and not the tiger and I will elaborate on them.

Firstly, I feel that the princess' love for the young man was a true and unconditional one. If she had truly loved the young man like stated in the short story, then no matter how much jealousy she had, no matter if in the end she could get him or not, she would certainly not have led her lover into the wrong door. Some might say that, what is the point of leading him to the correct door if he would spend the rest of his life with someone else? Well, if the young man had died, the princess surely would not have a single chance to live with the young man but if was alive and though with that lady, she could perhaps persuade her father. Besides, the princess is the father's treasure and most likely try his best to do what he can to satisfy his daughter's needs and wants.

Even though the young man is not of royal blood, he could still win he could make it up with his attributes. He is someone who has reached near perfection, and I believe he could gain rank slowly by merit. I would like to end of now with something I have always believed in, "It takes great courage to kill, but it takes even more courage to let go." This simply means it would take someone who is prepared to lose his loved ones if he cannot have them, but it would take someone selfless and forgiving to be able to let him go on with those that you hate and envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment