Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In-Class Blog Wriing Prompt #2 (Term 1)

What is the most valuable thing you learnt last year in Language Arts, and why?

The most valuable thing that I think I have learnt last year was actually poetry. Last year would be my first time learning poetry, and I think I really enjoyed it so far. We had lessons on poetic devices, we went through different poems, and YEAH i scored very well for the unseen poetry test. Aside from just the syllabus that we covered though, I really wished that we could have some lessons analysing song lyrics, instead of just poems everytime.

What I found very valuable that I learnt last year too was comprehension. To be more specific, some critical skills in scoring well for comprehension. In Primary School, comprehension was usually the part in my examination that actually pulls my entire paper down, but for this year, I got an A1 score!

No comments:

Post a Comment