Thursday, January 20, 2011

In-Class Blog-Writing Prompt #3 (Term 1)

What are your learning goals for this year in Language Arts, and why?

So basically I think everybody would agree with me, that everyone in this class would like to get A1 for Language Arts. That though, is a goal, but not a LEARNING goal. So what I'm going to blog about today is my learning goals this year.

Firstly, I would really want to improve my English standard as a whole. This is a goal that I perhaps set for all my subjects every year.

Secondly, I want to make sure that I learn as much as possible from unseen poetry and "How To Kill A Mockingbird" are done well and to the best of my ability, as those two sections are the sections in Language Arts that I prefer more.

Lastly, I want to learn and do well for the new "Writing Paper" test this year that is replacing comprehension. This thing is new for all of us, and learning as much as I can from it will really do me benefit.

So those are the three learning goals that I have for Langauge Arts this year, and I would just like to end off that I set these as goals, not just empty resolutions! Let's hope that everyone in the class achieve them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment